Hubspot, ilginç ve faydalı 107 satış istatistiği yayınlamış.
Doğrudan satışçı kimliğim olmasa da çalıştığım danışmanlık firmalarında dolaylı yoldan satış ve pazarlamanın içinde bulunuyorum. O yüzden, birşeyler öğrenebileceğim ve herkesin yararlanması gereken güzel bir liste çalışması olmuş.
Dikkatimi çeken 27 madde:
- 44% of salespeople give up after one follow-up.
- The average sales person only makes 2 attempts to reach a prospect.
- 80% of sales require 5 follow-up phone calls after the meeting.
- If you follow up with web leads within 5 minutes, you’re 9 times more likely to convert them.
- 63% of people requesting information on your company today will not purchase for at least three months – and 20% will take more than 12 months to buy.
- At any given time, only 3% of your market is actively buying. 56% are not ready, 40% are poised to begin.
- After a presentation, 63% of attendees remember stories. Only 5% remember statistics.
- 70% of people make purchasing decisions to solve problems. 30% make decisions to gain something.
- The best times to email prospects are 8am and 3pm.
- Tuesday emails have the highest open rate compared to other weekdays.
- Personalized emails improve click-through rates by 14%, and conversion rates by 10%.
- Personalized emails including the recipient’s first name in the subject line have higher open rates.
- An average buyer gets 100+ emails a day, opens just 23%, and clicks on just 2% of them.
- 40% of emails are opened on mobile first – where the average mobile screen can only fit 4-7 words max.
- 33% of email recipients open emails based on subject line alone.
- Emails with “Free” in the subject line were opened 10% more than those without.
- Only 2% of cold calls result in an appointment.
- 93% of converted leads are contacted by the 6th call attempt.
- On the phone, tone is 86% of our communication. Words we actually use are only 14% of our communication.
- Email marketing has 2X higher ROI than cold calling, networking or trade shows.
- The best time to cold call is 4pm – 5pm. The second best time is 8am – 10am. The worst times are 11am and 2pm.
- The best days to call are Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6:45 to 9 a.m. and 4 to 6 p.m.
- The worst days to call are Mondays from 6 a.m. to noon and Fridays in the afternoon.
- Each year, you’ll lose 14% of your customers.
- Customers are 4x more likely to buy when referred by a friend.
- 65% of a company’s new business is from referrals.
- 71% of sales reps say they spend too much time on data entry.